Thursday, December 26, 2013

What else do we do?

Muddaritaville Stencils were born out of my love for signs, and graphics.  I wanted to make it easier to embellish a piece of furniture or paint a sign.  I some of the first items I created for customers were personalized signs, I am obsessed with adding a touch of personalization to creations.

Some of you may have found us for the stencils we create and we are so grateful for that!  On this post I want to share a few of the other items we produce here at Muddaritaville along with a hi light of items we will add to the website in 2014.


This is a sign I painted for my sister for Christmas.
Did I tell you I LOVE signs!


This is a cutting board I created for my sister.  When we aren't busy cutting stencils with our Trotec Laser  we also do personalization.  We will be adding cutting boards to the site in 2014, I'm leaning toward a line of Bamboo cutting boards. (we'll keep you posted)


This another cutting board created for my stepmother Norma.
This board is Bamboo, I love the way it engraves!
Well I had to make one for my kitchen!
This was a special project for a friend of Frank's.  It was a Christmas gift for his friend's wife. This is a picture of her horse, Frank did some work in Photoshop so the image would look good when engraved on the board, while he was doing that I looked up some Horse Quotes. We brought it all together on this one of a kind Gift!
Another one of a kind gift for this couple who purchased their first home in 2013 and are getting married in 2014.






I LOVE creating these one of a kind items that are treasured by their owners. 

I'm so excited for what 2014 will bring!

All the best to you and yours this Holiday Season.







1 comment:

Serendipitous Home said...

They look incredible Jo! I'm sorry I have not checked in lately but am so happy for you. Are the cutting boards for display only?


take care,
Sandra