Sunday, February 13, 2011

I've been a little distracted lately

Wow, I have been a delinquent blogger!

I will be celebrating a milestone in May, my 50th Birthday is approaching and as I count down to that day I have been reflecting on health and lack of fitness.  With my focus on this fast approaching day I have been making some changes and I have started a blog on that journey.  You can see my updates
at my other blog http://www.maxglow.blogspot.com/.

On the home front, we are trashing updating some of the reno's that were in process, we are giving the brick a lighter finish and I may go over the kitchen cabinets to remove the aging toner but I will wait and reserve judgment for the completion of the brick.  I hope to have some pics for you on that in a week (or 2)

I have been following all of your wonderful updates which are inspiring!

No comments: