Saturday, July 2, 2011

This home exudes Rustic Charm!

I don't believe there is a 7 step program for Real Estate addicts, and if there were I'm not sure it's an addiction I'm ready to part with.  Besides, half the battle is admitting to it. 
A couple of weeks ago I shared a Riverfront cutie that in my dreams I was sure would be ours!  Well it's been SOLD.  No one can accuse me of brooding over it.  Not me!  I'm movin on Sista!! 

How bout this beauty for a mere $859,000?
Usually I look at a listing and start thinking about what I would change to make it "ours".
I didn't do that here, I'd even love some of their furnishings with the house.
This black and white is a Before pic, this home is a conversion of a 1930's Stone Stable.
Come on in, I'll take you for a tour ...
Just look at these gorgeous distressed front doors, the finishing of them is perfection!
As is the rest of the house.
Welcome to the Kitchen with Commercial Fridge, oak beams, 11 foot ceilings, and heated flagstone floors.  Wait til I show you a close up of that counter!
Is that not perfection da bomb! (had to resort to thesaurus since I have used perfection already, can you believe "da bomb" is in the thesaurus? so is "the bees knees" and "cat's meow")
Can you imagine a crisp sunny Fall day with the leaves changing to a bright orangy red, you're sipping coffee at this table (with one of your blogger friends) there's a fire in the hearth, your tootsies are being warmed by the heated flagstone floor and you have an  apple pie cooking in the oven.  Pure heaven!
Would you like to sink into this leather sofa and watch a movie?
Do you love the entertainment unit?
Let's move outside ...
Can you imagine curling up with a good book in this gazebo?

After all that coffee you may want to stop in here before your drive home.
Oh, and the garage has a workshop with a 900 sq foot loft/studio above.  I'm imagining painting furniture with Annie Sloan Chalk paint in here ... what would you do?
Thanks so much for visiting and sharing another dream home with me.
I know I said I wouldn't change a thing but it could use the addition of some Dirt Girl gardens out the front ... don't cha think?

No comments: