Monday, September 13, 2010

Transformation, Change, Morphing, Renewal and the organized space

I am inspired by change and the people that are able to see the beauty in everything.  It can be taking a home that is a diamond in the rough and making it shine or someone who beats the odds and transforms their health or financial future.  This is what gives me fuel and motivation.  I feel I am going through this in many areas of my life right now ... Frank and I are inspired and motivated to transform our home to a space that gives us pride.  I don't know if anyone can relate to this but if my space is messy, not organized or not decorated to my liking I tend to feel unmotivated, I will sleep more, I lie down on the sofa or I will retreat to the bedroom to watch TV.  As soon as my home is clean, shiny, organized and decorated my energy increases, I sit up on the sofa, my posture is better, I am more productive.  I enjoy cooking more in a clean organized kitchen.  Call it Feng Shui or whatever you like but environment is critical to energy ... do you feel the same way?

No comments: